Tuesday 21 August 2012

I haven't written in a while...

I haven't written in a few days so I thought I'd catch you guys up on my life! 

This is the first week I have actually started to feel like a human again. Not a full human and not a functioning human but like a human that's walking around with a bunch of martians on Mars -- they know they're alive but the world feels a little odd in comparison to everyone else around them. 
However, my aunt is in town from Uruguay and my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew are in town from Toronto so our house is full with the beautiful buzz of family. I can't imagine what it would be like to watch someone you love go through a difficult time but they have been wonderful and have brought so much joy to my heart just by being here. I'm very fond of and proud of who they are so stay tuned for pictures and stories... 

No comments:

Post a Comment