Tuesday 21 August 2012

Here is my sister, nephew, and brother-in-law while they were in town. My favorite picture is the one of my sisters and my nephew Nathan with the woolly mammoth. He saw it and yelled, "big fat chicken"! All the three of us could do was laugh

I have chemo again right now as I write to you and so far it's going better than the last time. My body feels weird and martian-like again a bit but the nurses have been nice and my friends are coming to visit me today. Please keep me in your prayers this week as I noticed last time that it always gets worse before it gets better...

My devotional today said:
I AM GOD WHO HEALS. I heal broken bodies, broken minds, broken hearts, broken lives, and broken relationships...you cannot live close to Me without experiencing some degree of healing... But there is more -- much more -- available to those who ask"

Such good stuff from Sarah young's devotional 'Jesus Calling'. So for this week I ask you to pray and ask for me and my healing, specially on the days when I feel like I just don't have the strength to do so anymore, but I also ask for you to ask for healing in your life -- whatever that may be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment