Thursday 15 November 2012

Need to feel better about today??


This is specifically for my bff Kendra, who had a bad morning today. But if you're having a bad day I made a list of things that will make ANYONE feel better. I think I will also use this list to refer to later on in my life :) possibly even a few days from now. Enjoy!

1. Read this... and be grateful this isn't your life... 



"One time I accidentally drank an entire bottle of vinegar. I thought it was terrible wine."
"Once I went out with a guy who wore 3-D glasses the entire evening."
"One time I rode in a sidecar on a guy's motorcycle, and the sidecar detached and went down a flight of stairs." 
"Another time I went to a really boring movie with a guy and while I was asleep he tried to pull out one of my teeth. I literally woke up with his hand in my mouth. We went out a couple times after that but then he got weird." 
"One time when I was in high school, a guy's mom called me and broke up with me for him." 
"There was another time where I was on a date, and I tripped and broke my kneecap, and the guy said he wasn't "feeling it," so he left and I waited for an ambulance." 
"One time I was dating this guy for a while, and then he got down on one knee and he begged me never to call him again." 
"Another time a guy invited me to a beautiful picnic with wine and flowers, and then when I tried to sit down, he said, "Don't eat anything. Rebecca's coming." And then he broke up with me." 
"One time I was at a wedding where the husband was my ex-boyfriend and I was the only one there without a date so the bride made me dance to single ladies by myself."


This could be your life... feel better yet??

2. Watch these clips of the office... and be thankful you're not Dwight or Toby



3. Look at these funny animal memes
  


4. Remember that learning a different language is difficult for everyone!


5. Never forget that in the entire animal kingdom, "haters gonna hate"

 


6. Look at these pictures of cute animals!

 "hi there! let me shake your paw!"

 "why is life so hard?" "are you talking about me"












"I am so cute!"
 "I like to smile at you because you're pretty"

7. Remember I'm always here for you! (in the form of more cute animals) 

8. Look at this seal's photobomb! As well as what his friend said about the photobomb!

 





9. Pretend this is my face while I say the following things.... 
 "I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DID THAT"

 "Ooooh my gosh! Girlfriend that is a big no no!"

10. Go put make-up on, do your hair, and put on your favourite outfit. And while doing so put on this playlist:
 i. Taylor Swift - we are never getting back together (because sometimes we need to be reminded)
ii. Pink - try (cause you have to remember to keep trying)
iii. Beyonce - single ladies (no explanation needed)
iv. Taylor Swift - I knew you were trouble
v. Beyonce - countdown (because you can't not dance to this song) 
vi. Britney Spears - any song at all (because she knows better than anyone what it means to have a bad day... or week.. or month.. or actually few years. And we still love her!)

11. Print out this picture, put it in your wallet and tell strangers and acquaintances he's your boyfriend. He's famous enough that people will recognize him and not famous enough that people won't believe you!

12. Take any of these following products and tell strangers you invented them...
 the mug with a moustache on it

the infinity bracelet 

putting spikes on heals (brilliant)

 ombre hair -- say you started it when you were 13


13. Be thankful you don't have these tattoos

14. Be thankful you weren't the actress that was asked to play Frida (sorry Selma Hayek)


15. Remember all these awkward moments that happened in high school... and realize that there's no way but up from there...



16. Remember that this happened...



17. And last but not least remember that....











2 comments:

  1. This post made my day! Soooo Many cute animals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so sweet :) and yes, I quite love fuzzy animals!

    ReplyDelete