Tuesday 13 November 2012

Halloween costumes I missed out on this year

Fact: I LOVE HALLOWEEN! It's secretly one of my favourite holidays because you get to dress up and (if you're a youth leader) force your youth kids to go trick-or-treating with you and eat all their candy. Anyhoo -- I feel like I missed out on a bunch of Halloween costumes this year because this was the first and last Halloween I will ever have without hair. So, here are all the costumes I was debating having for Halloween but didn't end up having. And because I will never be able to pull these off again here you go:


Starting out at the top left and going to the right these are the costumes I chose:
1. Wilma from the Flinstones
2. Ghandi
3. Harry Potter (best!)
4. G.I. Jane
5. Dr. Evil
6. Beth Moore (also best!)
7. Lord Voldemort (I'm so sorry you had to see this picture)
8. Ariel
9. Paul McCartney



No comments:

Post a Comment