Saturday 15 December 2012

two awesome playlists.

I'm going to a Christmas party mixtape exchange tonight and I'm so excited! However, I'm not super tech savvy so I got my friend to help me out with a playlist. I also made my own playlist too. So here is a gift from me to you: two awesome playlists! Enjoy.

Playlist #1 by: Yemisi!!!
Theme: Deep Blue Sea


Songs:
Something in the Water - Brooke Fraser 
Oceans and Streams - The Black Keys 
What the Water Gave Me - Florence and the Machine
Mirrored Sea - Passion Pit
Sea of Love - Cat Power
Dead Sea - The Lumineers
The Sea is Calling - The Temper Trap
The Ocean - Tegan and Sara 
Down By the Water - The Drums 
Man Under the Sea - Patrick Watson


______________________________________________

Playlist #2 by: Me! 
Theme: Let's breakup 

Songs:
Your Ex-Lover Is Dead - Stars
Littlest Thing - Lily Allen
Wishing Well - The Airborne Toxic Events
Call It What You Want - Foster the People
For No One - The Beatles
Tonight I Have To Leave It - Shout Out Louds
Back In Your Head - Tegan and Sara
The Cave - Mumford and Sons
Carry On - Fun.
I Am Not A Robot - Marina and the Diamonds
Maps - Rogue Wave
Chocolate - Snow Patrol
We Are Never Getting Back Together - Taylor Swift
Love is a Battlefield - Pat Benetar
Love Always Remains - MGMT
Somebody to Love - Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment