Thursday 11 October 2012

Almost Normal

I'm finally starting to feel better yay! I started feeling better a couple days ago after forcing myself to go out with friends. I hardly go out during my first week of chemo so near the end of the first week/beginning of second week I start to feel anxious when people ask me to go out and do things. However, on Monday my friends Chris and Anja (Chris just went into remission after having the almost exactly lymphoma as me, I'm so happy for him) encouraged me to force myself to go out even when I get nervous to leave me house. So, Tuesday I went to dayspring, lunch, and the beach with my friend Bekka then Debbie came over to give me my shot and at night time I went to a movie with my friend Ash who I ditched the previous week because I wasn't feeling well. In all honesty I was a little nervous throughout the day but it was a wonderful day and Wednesday I felt almost completely normal.  I later found out Wednesday that people had been praying for me that morning (and I know people are praying for me always as well) so I know God heard their prayers because today is Thursday and I feel better still.
Also, ADORE CONFERENCE is this weekend and I'm so very excited for it! If you aren't going and you live in Victoria you're loco and you need to sign up ASAP!! I am so thankful I am feeling better for it and I hope I continue to feel better throughout the weekend so I won't miss anything.

Anyhoo -- the real reason why I wrote this post was to give you guys my playlist from my morning devotionals in case you were interested but I couldn't find a clever way of tying that in with what I already wrote so here it is:

Bryan & Katie - sing holy
Bryan & Katie - I see heaven
Bryan & Katie - he is faithful
Christy Nockels - sing along
Christy Nockels - you revive me
Matt Redman - 10,000 reasons
Aaron Gillespie - Hosanna
Aaron Gillespie - earnestly I seek thee

(Aaron Gillespie will be at adore conference so... another reason to go!)


2 comments:

  1. Hi! I remember how exciting it was to get comments on my blog when I was overseas, so I hope you get the same amount of excitement out of this one as I always did. I've been keeping up with your blog for a few months or so, and it's just great. Your enthusiasm is quite far-reaching. Please know that you are being prayed for by a few folks in Calgary.

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you BG! I hope this picture will send positive vibes your way:
    http://i.imgur.com/yy859.jpg
    Mucho love
    Javi

    ReplyDelete