Wednesday 6 February 2013

#ResolutionTweetMe


It's a rough day boys and girls. As most of you know, one of my biggest New Years Resolutions this year is to have Mindy Kaling (from "The Office" and "Mindy Project") to tweet me. I would say the resolution is not going well. I have tweeted her every single day this year, except for this past Saturday which I somehow missed, and she has yet to acknowledge my existence! Then, this morning I went on twitter and found this...



That's right! Mindy tweeted 11 of her followers over the past hour and guess who was in a meeting so they missed it: if it wasn't already obvious -- me. This is one of the first times I've actually seen Mindy tweet people that aren't her famous friends and I missed it by twenty minutes. I ended up tweeting her anyways just in case saying "@mindykaling Beyonce? You guys would make a killer duet #ResolutionTweetMe". But have yet to hear a reply. Please pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment